Verde Canyon Railroad Adventure
Hop aboard the Verde Canyon Railroad for a 3.5-hour rail journey through the untouched and unspoiled Verde Valley. With first class seating, you will enjoy appetizers, Champagne and unobstructed views of Arizona’s geological wonders, wildlife, and archaeological finds of the ancient Sinagua people who once lived in the area.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- First class seating
- Champagne toast
- Entry/Admission - Verde Canyon Railroad
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Verde Canyon Railroad, 300 N Broadway, Clarkdale, AZ 86324-2302
It’s Not the Destination, It’s the Journey
Verde Canyon Railroad provides a luxurious train ride through a 20-mile wilderness area, along a wild and scenic river, only accessible by rail.
For three and a half hours, passengers enjoy comfort and style, exceptional amenities and outstanding service in vintage rail cars on a century-old route. Through a red rock paradise, with tracks that hug the curves of the Verde River every season offers a different reason to ride.
Astonishing views of a wild and vibrant frontier, historic trestles, bridges and a 7000-foot tunnel are just a few of the highlights tucked into unusual rock formations, red rock pinnacles and towering crimson cliffs.
Majestic bald eagles and hawks float effortlessly on the breeze above Javelina, wild burros, jackrabbits and many other Canyon creatures, peacefully coexisting with this heritage railroad for more than 100 years.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Verde Canyon Railroad, 300 N Broadway, Clarkdale, AZ 86324, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All complimentary first-class appetizers will be individually-packaged for customers.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.