Vermouth and Gastronomy Tasting Tour in Marseillan
Explore your 5 senses in this 1.5 hour tour, where you will be offering an exceptional backstage tour of the Noilly Prat estate. You will pause in the incredible Enclos where you will see the maturation of certain wines in an immense open air cellar. Then, you will go to a Hall of Secrets and learn about the famous “dodinage”, when plants and spices reveal their full aromas in the wine. Finally, have a tasting of the three Noilly Prat Expressions, served in a private area specially opened for you. Regional appetizers will be served as accompaniments to this fusion of food and vermouth.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- In this private tour, you will discover an authentic vermouth estate and enjoy the knowledge of a Cellar Master for a unique visit where you will learn about the production site of the French vermouth: Noilly Prat.
Appreciate the beauty of this authentic setting and taste the different Expressions.
Here is the program of your tour:
- Start with a historic tour
- Enjoy a guided tasting of the ageing wines
- Then, have another guided tasting of the whole collection in the
- Continue with a perfect serve demonstration and tasting with food pairing
- Finally, finish your tour with mixology and gastronomy brochures.
Departure Point :Central point in Marseillan
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.