Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Explore the beautiful town of Verona and lakeside towns lining Lake Garda on a scenic day trip from Milan. You'll discover that Verona is one of Italy's loveliest towns, a major stop on the Shakespearean tourist trail, and be charmed by the towns and landscapes of Lake Garda.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hour walking tour with tourist guide in Verona
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Arena di Verona
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Casa di Giulietta
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico Sirmione
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro Romano, Rigaste Redentore 2, 37129, Verona Italy
Verona is a beautiful and romantic city, a prosperous medieval town in its own and a popular tourist destination.
The Roman Theatre is one of the most important reminders of the Roman history of the city. From here your friendly professional guide will walk you through the narrow medieval streets of the city, savoring the atmosphere of Verona’s many piazzas, before arriving at the famous Juliet’s House.
Stop At: Casa di Giulietta, Via Cappello 23, 37121, Verona Italy
You will see the famous balcony and take a picture with the statue of Romeo’s beloved girl.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Your walk continues to the ancient Roman Arena. This impressive building still hosts concerts and operas during the summer, and you will walk on his two-thousands years old stones while your guide will tell you all the secrets of this marvel of roman engineering.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
Take a look at Piazza Bra, Verona’s main square. Here your guide will give you the best insider tips for a typical lunch or on how to find the best gelato in tour.
Stop At: Centro Storico Sirmione, Sirmione Italy
Sirmione, which lies between the blue waters of Lake Garda and green olive trees, is undoubtedly one of the most romantic places on earth and its beauty has been praised by Roman poet Catullus since the early days. Visit the narrow medieval streets that burst with color and take a look at the moated castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.