Verona and Lake Garda E-bike Tour
Lake Garda is only about 30 km away from Verona: a perfect distance for an e-bike ride!
From the city center you will quickly reach the bike path.
The itinerary begins mainly flat, then here is a light up-hill before a village that is the perfect location to have a short break. You will then hop on your e-bike and you will find yourself surrounded by green countryside and wild bush.
Soon you'll have lo leave the channel behind to climb up the morenic hills of the Southern part of the Lake. The e-bikes will take you smoothly up-hill and finally… here is the Lake!
You will pedal on silent inland roads, while enjoying the wonderful views, with the sun on your face and the wind in your hair, than you finally will ride down to the lake shore. It's time for lunch in Bardolino.
The last part of the itinerary is by the water on the bike path until Lazise. Once there you will park the e-bike, enjoy some free time (apertivo, walk or refreshing swim) before heading back to Verona.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide by bike
- E-bike rental, together with helmet, rear bag and lock
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore, Piazza San Zeno, 37123, Verona Italy
A great architecture right after the departure point!
Pass By: Villa Spinola di Bussolengo, Via Citella 50, 37012, Bussolengo Italy
Bussolengo. Time for a coffee break!
Pass By: Lungolago di Lazise, Via Fontana Figara 1, 37017, Lazise Italy
We reach lake Garda and we pedal the last kilometers by the water.
It's time for lunch and for relax.
Pass By: Pista Ciclo Pedonale Lazise - Bardolino - Garda, Bardolino Italy
The minivan comes to pick us up, time to ride back to Verona
Departure Point :Simonetta Bike Tours, Via Madonna del Terraglio, 5, 37129 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Please bring your face mask with you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.