Verona - Art & wine
This tour is divided in two parts.
At firsr we will make an excursion around Verona, we will admire the beauty of the city and you will be told the history of this little corner of paradise. After the walk in the city we will leave, by car, towards Valpolicella where, after having lunch in a renowned typical restaurant, we will stop in one of the best wineries in this area where you can taste the best wines of the area and visit the cellar where the process of vinification will be explained and showed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Arche Scaligere
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Arena di Verona
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
We will admire, from the outside, the magnificent Roman amphtiteatre. You will discover the stories and the legends linked to it.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Arche Scaligere, Via Santa Maria in Chavica near Piazza dei Signori, Verona Italy
I will tell you the story of the most atmospheric place in Verona.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Torbe di Negrar, Torbe di Negrar, Province of Verona, Veneto
Here, you will find one of the best restaurants in the province of Verona. Clients can taste the best dishes of the local cusine.
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Stop At: Negrar di Valpolicella, Negrar di Valpolicella, Province of Verona, Veneto
Here, we will see one of the best wineries in Verona, where you will have the chance to taste the best local wines.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up at the chosen placeAirports
- Verona Airport, Verona Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.