Verona: GROM Gelato Experience and Self-Guided Tour
Among all the culinary experiences in Italy, you cannot miss out on our famous gelato invented in the Renaissance age. Join our experience and discover the secrets behind one of the most important gelato shops in Italy, before having a taste for yourself.
In addition you can also enjoy unlimited sightseeing in Verona for the duration of your stay, using the Vox City Guide to navigate, listen and explore the streets at your own pace. With over 100 points of interest, including Verona Arena, Juliet’s House and Piazza delle Erbe, your smartphone will transform into the ultimate travel companion.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Enjoy 2 scoops of gelato and 2 ‘meliga’ cookies for free
- Unlimited access to the self-guided mobile city guide for 7 days
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Benefit from flexible use - vouchers are valid for 3 months from your chosen travel date
What's excluded :
- Audio/Mobile Device
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Juliet's House, Via Cappello, 23, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Keep an eye out for Juliet's House, one of Verona's main tourist attractions, iconic for being the 'inspiration' behind Shakespeare.
Pass By: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Marvel at one of Verona's best-preserved ancient structures, iconic for hosting large-scale opera performances.
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
Take a break from sightseeing at Piazza delle Erbe; enjoy one of the many eateries, bars or enjoy a browse around the shops.
Pass By: Museo di Castelvecchio, Corso Castelvecchio 2, 37121, Verona Italy
Why not dive into the heritage of Verona with a visit to the cities most prominent castle. If you climb to the top, you can also enjoy panoramic views of the city!
Pass By: Ponte Pietra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Tune into your audio commentary to hear the fascinating history of Verona's oldest bridge, Ponte Pietra!
Pass By: Via Diaz and Corso Porta Borsari angolo con Via A. Diaz, 37100, Verona Italy
Find yourself immersed in the history behind Porta dei Borsari, the former entrance to the city of Verona.
Pass By: Castelvecchio, 37121 Verona, VR, Italy
Have your camera at the ready as you pass by the Castelvecchio Bridge; at the time of its construction, it's segmental arch was the world's largest!
Pass By: Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore, Piazza San Zeno, 37123, Verona Italy
This basilica is most widely known for being the place of marriage of Shakespeare's iconic Romeo and Juliet!
Pass By: Verona's Cathedral (Duomo), Piazza Duomo in the Citta Antica, Verona Italy
This grand cathedral will catch your eye immediately thanks to it's Romanesque style - have your camera at the ready!
Pass By: Corso Sant'Anastasia, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Why not break up your walking tour with a visit to Verona's largest church - its interior is truly stunning.
Departure Point :GROM - Il Gelato come una volta, Via Giuseppe Mazzini, 75, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19: How we’re keeping you safe:Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.