Verona - Morning excursion in group
Every excursion in an art city should be with a guide.
Just in this way, the masterpieces you will see, will give life-lasting memories.
The history of Verona is unique, not by chance the Celts,the Romans, the Lombards, the Austrians and the French, they all settled here.
Every population felt in love with Verona.
Come with me to discover why.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ponte Scaligero (Ponte di Castelvecchio)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
The stop next to "Arena di Verona", will allow you to discover the secrets of one of the most famous buildings in the world.
Stop At: Ponte Scaligero (Ponte di Castelvecchio), Corso Castelvecchio 2, 37121, Verona Italy
There still hasn't been a tourist in Verona that didn't take a picture on this masterpiece of medieval architecture.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :I Portoni della Brà, Corso Porta Nuova, 2, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Juliet's House, Via Cappello, 23, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.