Verona Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide
Get to know the real Verona as your expert guide introduces you to a city of rich history and literary legend. This two-hour private walking tour takes you to the city’s most celebrated highlights, from ‘Juliet’s balcony’ to the magnificent Arena di Verona.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Site entrance fee (should you wish to enter a ticketed site)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
The majestic open air Arena di Verona, a huge first century Roman amphitheater, can be surveyed from here, and is perhaps one of the best preserved ancient structures in the world (it still hosts concerts and large-scale opera performances to this day!)
Pass By: Via Diaz and Corso Porta Borsari angolo con Via A. Diaz, 37100, Verona Italy
With your local guide on hand to take you through its history, you’ll survey the Porta Borsari, an ancient Roman gate dating back to the first century AD, and study the Castelvecchio (‘Old Castle’), a military structure thought to date back to Roman times.
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
Soak up the atmosphere at one of the oldest markets in the world - Piazza delle Erbe
Pass By: Piazza dei Signori, Verona Italy
At Piazza dei Signori, admire the monuments that accent the space and learn who they are and what they represent. Once home to huge civic and government celebrations, the piazza is now known as ‘Dante’s Square’ due to the statue of the poet that dominates the square.
Pass By: Casa di Giulietta, Via Cappello 23, 37121, Verona Italy
See the house and balcony that’s said to have inspired the legendary Romeo and Juliet
Departure Point :Via degli Alpini, 9, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact Walks prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.