Versailles and Trianon Guided Full Day Trip from Paris
The chateau and gardens of Versailles are absolute must-sees beyond Paris.
Relive history at the time of the Sun King thanks to this full day passport, accompagnied by your Private Professionnal Guide. This expert will give you the keys to understand and visualize why this building is part of the World Heritage of Humanity.
You will be amazed by Louis XIV's splendour passing through the worldwide known Hall of Mirror : host of the most important figures since the XVII° C. Admire the Royal Apartments and the Stabling facilities. Then, step into Marie Antoinette's life discovering it's Trianon and estate.
Discover the marvelous French Style Gardens imagined by the master Le Notre. You will be impressed by the work of perspective, the magnificent fountains shows and great spaces.
If you admire great work of art, sumptous baroque, history and legacy; this tour is your.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach from Paris
- Lunch at the restaurant located in the park of Versailles, 3 Courses Menu with drinks included
- All day guided tour Versailles castle, (with priority access)
- Entrance to the Petit and Grand Trianon , to the Queen's Domain and the to the gardens.
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canal
- Entry/Admission - The Trianons & The Hamlet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
To discover the Versailles estate in its entirety, choose the guided tour of the palace in combination with the Grand and Petit Trianon.
Begin your day with a guided morning visit of the Great Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors and the Queen's Bedroom. Your journey will take you through Paris and its suburbs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Versailles, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Passing near St Cloud until Louis XIV's Kingsdom; Versailles. It will take around 45 minutes to one hour (according to the traffic)
Stop At: Monument a Louis XIV, Place des Victoires Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Spot the Statue of the SunKing on a horse before entering the Palace.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Explore the palace of Versailles with your guide and discover the Royal Appartements during your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
One of the stunning room at the Palace.The mirrors are unusually built in such a way as to radiate the light
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Royal Chapel, Inside the Chateau Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Located in the Palace of Versailles its colorful marble flooring, large sculptures and illustrious paintings became inspirations to many other churches.
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Take a leisurely stroll around the Palace Park through some of the "Groves" (in Summer) or a horse-drawn carriage ride (in Winter).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canal, Parc du Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Lunch is served at the restaurant "La Petite Venise" located in the palace park facing the beautiful Grand Canal. 3 courses to choose, drinks included (soft drink or glass of wine+coffee).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Trianons & The Hamlet, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
In the afternoon you will continue with a guided visit of the Trianons which are vast mansion style lodges where Louis XV and Louis XVI liked to work and retire from court life. Take a discovery tour of the Queen's Hamlet where from 1783 Marie Antoinette played as a shepherdess.
Versailles Fountain Show Special Program:
April to October (Saturdays & Sundays) and mid-May to the end of June (Tuesdays). For a selected time you have the option to see the magnificent fountain displays, which reveal the skill and artistry of 3 centuries of French garden design and engineering. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court. Entrance fees are included in the cost of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Back to Paris at the end of the tour , you will be dropped at the departure point.
Departure Point :22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not accessible by wheelchair and requires a lot of walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable shoes are highly recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Strollers are forbidden in the palace and the 2 Trianon Palaces
- Unique entrance : any exit is fina
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.