Versailles Guided Tour with Skip the Line Access from Paris
Skip the line at Versailles! Leave Paris behind for a guided Tour of the Palace of Versailles and discover the home and gardens of Louis XIV, the "Sun King."
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Small-Group Tour (Group up to 16 participants during the Guided Visit)
- Transport by air-conditioned Minibus or Coach
- Local Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
The chateau and gardens count among the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage, and are certainly the finest and most complete achievement of 17th century French art. Former residence of the ‘Sun King’ Louis XIV, this sumptuous royal palace was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years. The guided tour of the palace includes the State Apartments of the King and Queen, Royal Chapel and Hall of Mirrors, a richly decorated gallery which boasts 357 mirrors, french bay windows and crystal chandeliers.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Discover the famous gardens à la française ; a 2,000 acre park designed by André le Notre with its magnificent groves, statues, and fountains. Depending on the day and time of the year you join the tour, you will have the opportunity to have a glimpse of the Fountains Show or the Musical Gardens show before returning to Paris.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.