Vespa Rides For Foodies At Hoi An Twilight
This trip is a highlighted with a Vespa ride along Hoi An's picturesque countryside and an adventure to the city's famous street food. We'll journey further still and discover the local people performing traditional craft handed down through the generations and end the day with some drink as the sun begins to set on this beautiful rice paddy.
• Glide along Hoi An countryside on Vespa scooters
• Try on the well-known street food of Hoi An
• Sunset drink with a view over a tranquil lagoon and local farm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Vespa scooter with driver
- • Service of English-speaking guide
- • All entrance fee
- • Finger food & cold soft drink
What's excluded :
- • Personal expense
- • Travel Insurance
- • Other services not mentioned
- • TIPS
- • VAT
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
At your hotel, we meet our drivers, guide and classic, vintage Piaggio Vespa. Then it’s time to jump on, click on your helmet and off we go!
We’ll ride on quiet roads to Cam Thanh commune – the area of Nipa-palms mangrove forest. We’ll spend some time at a local café to learn the about the palms and their myriad of uses in local community, from food right through to housing construction! Once ravaged by war, these waterways are now tranquil and serene and play a vital role in the Hoi An economy.
We’ll make our way passing Tra Que vegetable village and then to the town center. It’s about time to start our street food experience. We’ll join local at their street vendors and to try on some of the city’s best specialties such as Mì Quảng (“noodles from Quang” – a saucy noodle served with broth-based sauce, herbs and various proteins) or Bánh Bèo.
As the sun is starting to set, we continue our trip on the country laneways along a beautiful rice field to a riverside organic garden, where we sit down for a sunset drink and enjoy the tranquility of our surroundings in twilight. Trip ends.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.