Vespa sightseeing tour & rental - Meet Split on two wheels
You will experience the beauties and culture of the town known for the only living palace in the world, listed as UNESCOs world heritage, in a completely different way filled with fun!
P.S. Your photos will be stunning!
It is an exciting experience and the perfect choice for first-time visitors with a couple of hours to spend in the morning or in the afternoon with the “must-see” attractions.
If you prefer you can also rent Vespa for one whole day!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - In personalized tours we can arrange you lunch or dinner depending what you prefer! We will make sure you experience only the best offer from Split town!
- Safety gear
What's excluded :
- Driving license
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace, Dioklecijanova Ulica, Split 21000 Croatia
Vespa Experience tour takes 1.5 hours where you can follow our experienced guide along the main streets of Split while traveling like a local and take your time in the city center with its stunning views and remarkable landmarks such as Diocletian palace, known for the only living palace in the world, listed as UNESCOs world heritage.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Saint Domnius Cathedral, Ul. Kraj Svetog Duje 5, 21000, Split, Croatia
View of the magnificent bell tower driving around allies of Split town. Following our experienced guide, you won't miss a detail.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Marjan Park, Split 21000 Croatia
Marjan Hill, especially its northern side, is the highest viewpoint of Split town. Believe us, you don’t want to miss such a magnificent view of the entire town as well as the islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Poljana kneza Trpimira 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.