Vespa tour in the Prosecco Land
Take an italian Vespa and go upon the hills of Prosecco and in the venetian Prealps.
From Conegliano to Valdobbiadene, along a panoramic road which celebrates our Prosecco wine.
A tour that knocks on the doors of the most beautiful wine cellars, through alleys, dirt roads, curves and panoramas which smell of nature, tradition and taste.
This is the Prosecco wine tour aboard a Vespa, a Primavera 125 for two people ... caressed by the wind, to enjoy the traditional salame , a home-made bread, the traditional meat "spiedo"!
per adult from
What's included :
- Vespa Rent (one for two persons)
- Use of helmet
- 1 Wine tastings
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees Villa Barbaro
- Slow landscapes, quiet, with no crowds and chaos ... just the WELCOME of this people who, from the wine has created a tradition, a passion and a job.
This itinerary starts from Vittorio Veneto, then goes to Refrontolo, for a stop at the picturesque Molinetto della Croda (an ancient mill). After that we suggest Valdobbiadene and after a visit of the palladian Villa Barbaro. You will finally arrive in Asolo, where you can have an aperitif in the city of a hundred horizons .
Coming back, if you want to change, you can opt for a tour of Montello, up and down from the hills, forests and unique natural environments.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Full day Vespa rent, visit and tasting in a winery, lunch.
Departure Point :Vittorio Veneto (TV)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Vittorio Veneto (TV)
Via Caprera, 18
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompained
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.