Vesuvius and Wine Tasting Experience
Reach the most characteristic location of Campania region and stop for the local wine tasting and guided walk through the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
• Enjoy a comfortable transfer on board of Mercedes V Class
• Marvel at the amazing views of the Bay of Naples from the top of the mountain
• Visit local winery on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius
• Walk through the vineyards accompanied by local guide
• Enjoy wine tasting, paired with samples of local specialties
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from Naples City, Airport, Main Train Station , Cruise Terminal
- Round trip transfer
- Admission ticket to Mount Vesuvius
- Food and Wine tasting
- Local guide for wine tasting experience
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- Any extra not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Your tour will begin from the historical city center of Naples, from Naples International Airport or Main Train Station from where you will head to Mount Vesuvius. This activity provides you with a unique opportunity to reach the most characteristic location of the region in comfort and safety.
After 30 minutes of driving , you will begin to pass through a National park that features amazing views of the Bay of Naples. You will ascend to 1,000 mt on board of deluxe van, from where you will take a walking path up to the crater everybody in your own rhythm, and once on the top you can learn more about geology from local volcanological guide, who will provide great insight at how and why this great nature force was able to destroy Pompeii and Herculaneum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trecase, Trecase, Province of Naples, Campania
After 2 h stop on Vesuvius, the driver will lead you to the local winery located on the slopes of Mt Vesuvius where you will enjoy unforgettable tasting experience combines the land and its traditions in a flavorful whole, beginning with a guided walk through the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius overlooking the Bay of Naples, Sorrento, and the Island of Capri.
Afterwards, we'll tour the winery where Lacryma Christi DOC is produced, and end sitting down for a wine tasting, paired with samples of local specialties from little corner of paradise on Mount Vesuvius. As legend: the famous wine was born from the tears of god after Lucifer ripped the sky in the Gulf of Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.