Vesuvius Drive from Naples - Low Cost
Visit at the crater of Mt. Vesuvius. The driver will take you up to 1.000 meters above sea level and from there on you will continue on foot. It is short hike along a natural path which leads to the crater.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- R/t transfer to listed meeting points;
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
This is a short hike to the volcano’s crater. The national park of Mt. Vesuvius is listed as UNESCO biosphere reserve and it is composed by the caldera of Mt. Somma and the Grand Cone of Mt. Vesuvius. In other words, a mountain into another mountain, aka the pre-existing one got its top blown away forming a new one. There is a long history of studies on the colonization of lava by vegetation throughout different epochs. The traditional agricultural areas are diverse in fruit, vines and flowers. It became sadly famous for its eruptions in 79 AD, the deadliest of recent history. Last eruption took place in 1944, in the middle of WWII and today it is considered a dormant volcano.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bar Picnic, Porto Di, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us for ask the meeting points list.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a shared daily tour and it is carried out with a minimum of 2 participant therefore transfers are handled with vehicles of different sizes depending on the number reached (cars, vans, minivans, minibuses, tram-bus, coaches)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.