Vesuvius, Pompeii (private guide),vineyards and winery tour, lunch wine taste .
An Amazing experience to discover the Volcanic area with the vineyard and the Archeological Park of Pompeii.
You will clime the Vesuvius untill the crater with an amazing view of the baia of Naples.
After you will visit an authentic wine farm and vineyard having a wine tasting and a genuine Neapolitan Lunch.
In the end with an official private guide you will explore the Ruins of the old Pompeii.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch and wine tasting in the Lacrima Christi Winery
- Parking Fees
- Official Guide for Pompeii Ruins Tour
What's excluded :
- Pompeii Ruins and Vesuvius tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
All the time you need for explore the old Roman city still save after the eruption of the Vesuvio.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
3: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
4: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
5: 84010 Praiano, SA, Italy
6: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.