Vesuvius Pompeii Sorrento Tour
Whoever says Vesuvius, says Naples. Neapolitans call their volcano "the mountain". It is the symbol of the city and dominates the landscape around giving the bay its enchanting character
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking driver/guide
- Hote/port/airport/station pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for Pompeii / Herculaneum are 15,00 Euro for people – free for children under 18 and adults over 65, possessing a European passport. If you need a tour guide for the excavations of Pompeii or Herculaneum, we are able to arrange a two hour private tour guide for each site at a very good rate.
- This majestic volcano, in thousands of years of activity, has shaped the land and created a disquieting and evocative environment. Tormented landscapes of savage beauty await the visitor and the views from the top of the mountain span from one end to the other the gulf of Naples giving rise to unforgettable memories. The traveler can be driven by car to a height of one thousand meters and will have to like the rest of the way where vehicles are not allowed. It is a twenty-thirty minutes walk on a dirt path which leads right to the edge of the crater. An incredible experience to be able to peep inside the mouth of a live volcano.
Pompeii is a remarkable and unique experience. A time machine where the visitor is taken back two thousand years and can almost feel the presence of those ancient people still lingering, haunting the streets, temples, theatres or houses where they lived. The public baths and the villas interior walls covered with unbelievable frescoes and the floors with beautiful mosaics tell how advanced and refined the town was. A visit to Pompeii is a fascinating and exciting adventure, an opportunity to experience why Pompeii has become one of the most visited sites in the world.
The marvelous natural scenery makes the Sorrento Peninsula one of the most famous tourist destinations in Italy. Art and traditions characterise the many pretty towns, the most famous of which is Sorrento. Perched on an imposing cliff over the sea, this charming town holds on to its medieval and classical memories, while also preserving renaissance and baroque architecture. The historic center is a dedalus of narrow streets full of character where the visitors can forget themselves in a relaxing very true italian experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Limited access for strollers and wheelchairs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.