Via Ferrata Cala del Molí
Via single ferrata, its entire journey takes place by enzyme from the waters of the Costa Brava, it served the very personal customer, we do not work with large groups maximum of 4 people per guide
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Helmet, heatsink and harness
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
The via ferrada of Cala del Molí, of medium-level difficulty / expert, is the only ferrada route that runs through the enzyme of the crystalline waters of the Costa Brava (Sant Feliu Feliu de Guíxols :) via Ferrata that you don't will leave you indifferent.
What will we do? collapsed steps that will be able to test us and we will have to overcome, horizontal steps Nepalis bridges, one of them passes at a great height, where we will enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the Costa Brava, come and enjoy with us this incredible via ferrata!
• Via Ferrata Cala del Moli, Carrer de Sicilia, 34 Mirador, 17220 Sant Feliu de Guixols Spain
Departure Point :Oficina de Turisme Municipal de Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Plaça del Monestir, S/N, 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Girona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.