Via Ferrata Innsbruck
Via ferratas are a special experience. It is possible to venture into steep rock faces without any previous experiences and without taking unnecessary risks. We will guide you. As a reward, there are many climbing meters, magnificent views and unique nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Via ferrata sets, harness and helmet
- Guided tour by certified mountain guides
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
The via ferratas around Innsbruck offer an impressive alpine experience with magnificent views. We start directly from the urban environment into the mountains above to follow the steel cable over the crags of the northern chain via ferrata. Fitness for several hours on the move is mandatory.
• Klettersteig Innsbruck, Innsbruck Tourismus Burggraben 3, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Departure Point :Seegrubebahn Talstation, Höhenstraße 145, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up possible anywhere in Innsbruck and the surrounding area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.