Viñales horse tour
This experience makes you discover the wonderful Viñales Valley on the back of a horse, where you can see how the producers work in the area, and the process of making tobacco, coffee and honey, being able to try it.
You will also have the opportunity to taste the rum made in the "Guayabita del Pinar" area.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuba, Cuba
This visit allows you to enjoy the beautiful views of the Viñales Valley, while riding a horse, and also at the different stops, you can see how different products of the area are made, and taste the authentic Cuban cigar, coffee, honey or Rum typical of the "Guayabita del Pinar" area. We will continue to the cave of silence, where we will make a visit, and finally you can relax at the lake where you will have free time to bathe, and eat something at the restaurant located in the area, where you can enjoy charcoal food, as a specialty , or something to snack on, if they wish.
Later, the horseback ride will take place again, towards the beginning of the route.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Caribbean
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.