Vibrant Markets of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Explore the vibrant markets of Jodhpur, walk through the narrow lanes of the city, areas that still reflect the essence of a bygone, get acquainted with its legacy and discover its rustic charm. Explore the colorful and pulsating markets of Jodhpur, this walk won't just let you live a shopper's dream, but you'll also learn more about the vibrant city, its most famous streets and experience its bustling lanes.
1. Experience famous street markets of Jodhpur exhibiting endless variety of items, including delicate metal crafts, precious metal work, antique coins as well as day to day usable like spices, fruits, vegetables, spices, cloth, textiles, jewelry and even necessities.
2. Dress up yourself with magnificent collection of jewelry, metal art, colorful, bejeweled mojris & shoes that are essential to any Rajasthani outfit.
3. Capture the hues of blue city, it's beautiful houses, bustling markets in your lens while exploring variety spectacular collection Rajasthani Art on shopping tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
Pass through the narrow yet lively lanes of the Blue City, interact with the locals and discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
Pass By: Ghanta Ghar, Nai Sarak, Ghantaghar Market, Jodhpur 342001 India
Our tour start from the Clock Tower and we will start exploring the bustling Sardar Market in city marketplace with eateries, craft vendors, apparel & an iconic clock tower.
Pass By: Sardar Market, Naj Sareet Street, west of Manak Chowk City Centre, Jodhpur India
Explore the bustling Sardar Market in city marketplace with eateries, craft vendors, apparel & an iconic clock tower.
Pass By: Mochi Market, Korna House Rd, Bhistiyon Ka Bas, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003, India
We will complete our tour at the Mochi Bazar, famous for its magnificent collection of jewelry, Metal Art, furniture and the colorful, bejeweled mojris and shoes) that are essential to any Rajasthani outfit.
Pass By: Chudi Bazar, Pungal Pada Rd, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Explore the Bangle Market known for its colorful variety of Bangles Sets, an perfect place for photography as well.
Departure Point :Ghanta Ghar Road, Ghanta Ghar Rd, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Mochi Market, Korna House Rd, Bhistiyon Ka Bas, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.