Victoria Falls: A view from the ground & and from Bird's Eye!
Many travellers view the Falls from either the Zimbabwean or Zambian side. However this is a complete view of the falls as you are going to view them from both side in the company of a professional guide.You will learn the facts of this landmark as you will be on a guided tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Fees into the Park
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls Bridge
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We may recommend places in the Park to eat if from. You will bear the cost.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Falls, Zambezi River, Livingstone 10101 Zambia
View the iconic Victoria Falls from the Zambian side. Zambia has only a 25% view of the Falls - the eastern cataract. There is a reasonable network of paths and several viewpoints covering this small section.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
75% of the Falls are seen from the Zimbabwean side, with a variety of 16 viewpoints bisecting the rainforest. A network of paths allows you to thoroughly see the Falls from every angle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Victoria Falls Bridge, Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
The Victoria Falls Bridge crosses the Zambezi River just below the Victoria Falls and is built over the Second Gorge of the falls. As the river is the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia, the bridge links the two countries and has border posts on the approaches to both ends, at the towns of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and Livingstone, Zambia. The Falls are visibly from the bridge and have a magnificent view for photography.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any lodge or hotel here in Livingstone(Zambia),Victoria falls(Zimbabwe) and kasani (Botswana).
Departure Time :3/11/2019 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 AM
02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.