Victoria Falls Cultural Private Tour with Lunch
In the morning you will be taken to one of the seven wonders of the world, Mosi-oa-Tunya, otherwise known as Victoria Falls for a private tour. After the walk you will be treated to lunch at Ilala lodge before setting out to see the township, craft market, bridge and big tree. You will learn all about the pioneers, local culture and customs. Finally you will be taken to Victoria Falls Hotel, the oldest hotel in Zimbabwe, to have its famous high tea and learn of the history of the town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch 3 course À la carte menu
- World–renowned High Tea at Victoria Falls Hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Water provided
What's excluded :
- Park entry fees: $30 International, $20 SADC, $7 Zimbabweans
- All beverages other than water
- Raincoats available for hire at the waterfall for $3
- In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel and be taken to Victoria Falls for a guided tour. Get ready to witness the remarkable power of nature, and a spectacle you will remember for life. The walk of the falls will take around 2 hours after which you will be treated to an a la carte lunch at Ilala lodge. After lunch you will be shown the bridge and learn of its construction while seeing the high flying activities that happen there. From the bridge you will progress on a short tour of Victoria Falls Hotel, being the oldest hotel in the land, and holding the history of the resort town. Relax and enjoy the hotels famous High Tea on Stanley’s Terrace, with spectacular views of the Victoria Falls Bridge. From the hotel you will go to see the big tree which is over 1000 years old, where the pioneers in Victoria Falls spent their nights to and from Zambia in the early years. Lastly a visit to the township to see how the local people live and learn of the local customs. This will also give you the opportunity to see the craft markets where you can browse through a selection of handcrafts made by Zimbabwean artists.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel Lobby
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual but please bring appropriate walking shoes, hat and sunscreen
- A moderate amount of walking is involved approximately 1.5km to 2km on flat ground
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.