Victoria Falls (upper Zambezi River) Tiger Fishing
The Zambezi River is the fourth largest river in Africa and is home to one of the continent’s most sought-after freshwater game fish, the Tiger Fish (Hydrocynus Vittatus). Sometimes called the “striped water dog,” the Tiger Fish is an extremely aggressive predator that feeds on bait-fish.
Join us on one of Victoria Falls sport fishing adventures
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from your Hotel
- Tuckle bait and all fishing equipment
- Boat and an experienced skipper/guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees - National Parks River usage fees (US$10.00 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
This is a three-hour tiger fishing safari on the mighty Zambezi River, just a few kilometers above the Victoria Falls. We supply all the fishing gear and a well-equipped boat with a well trained and experienced skipper. First timers are welcome too and are sure to land something.
Refreshments - beers and soft drinks - are served
Return transfers are included too.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel in and around Victoria Falls and all pick ups are done thirty minutes before the tour. This will afford us time to do the transfers on time and to pass-by the Victoria Falls National Parks for the fishing park entry fees.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.