Victoria Falls Walking Tour
Explore Victoria Falls on a 2-hour walking tour in the morning or afternoon, and discover one of the world’s most magnificent waterfalls, a site that is listed as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. With a local guide, visit an ancient baobab called 'The Big Tree,' and then walk along the rugged rainforest trails that surround the falls. Admire the colorful flora and fauna of the rainforest as well as the craggy gorges of the Zambezi River while learning about Victoria Falls’ fascinating history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour, and then start your tour with a pickup from your centrally located Victoria Falls hotel. On your way to the falls, stop on the banks of the Zambezi River for a photo op next to 'The Big Tree' — an impressive baobab that is believed to be more than 1,000 years old.
Continue by minibus to the rainforest that fringes Victoria Falls, and then set off on a walk along the lush trails while learning all about the world-famous waterfall. Listed as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the waterfall is also known as Mosi-oa-Tunya, meaning ‘smoke that thunders’ in Kololo. The name resonates: you can see the mist of the roaring falls from some 20 miles (32 km) away.
As you explore the pretty rainforest trails that surround the falls, marvel at the sight of the Zambezi River plunging down a series of basalt gorges. At roughly 1.2 miles (2 km) wide and 360 feet (108 m) tall, Victoria Falls is one of the world’s largest waterfalls — approximately twice the size of Niagara Falls.
Look out for Livingstone’s Statue that looks out over the Devil’s Cataract — a natural pool that marks the lowest point of the falls — and learn about the monument's namesake, David Livingstone. The intrepid explorer brought Victoria Falls to the world’s attention when he stumbled upon them in 1855. Instantly stunned by the falls’ grandeur, he decided to name them after Queen Victoria.
After two hours of exploring the rainforest trails around the waterfall, return to your coach and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Victoria Falls hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.