Victoria Full-Day Private Tour
See the beautiful Strait of Georgia with a ferry ride from Vancouver to Victoria, the first experience on this 14-hour private day trip to Vancouver Island. When you reach Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, head to Butchart Gardens, one of the city's top attractions. Then visit Victoria Harbour for a tour of the British Columbia Parliament Buildings before the return ferry trip to Vancouver.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Parliament tour
- Gratuity of 20%
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Legislative Assembly of British Columbia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After hotel pickup in Vancouver, start your Victoria day tour with the BC Ferries ride across the Strait of Georgia, passing through the emerald green Gulf Islands to reach Vancouver Island.
Your first stop when you arrive is Butchart Gardens. With your included admission ticket, admire the colorful array of flowers and fragrances that fill 55 acres (22.2 hectares) of this 100-year-old garden quarry. Then head to Victoria Harbour to visit the British Columbia Parliament Buildings (tour included), and wander past Old Town's shops, perhaps stopping at one of the many bakeries, restaurants, or sweets stores for a taste of local cuisine (food and drinks at your own expense).
Finish the day with an afternoon drive around Oak Bay to admire the scenery of area neighborhoods before boarding the ferry for the ride back to Vancouver, enjoying the evening breeze along the way.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.