Victoria Guided Food and History Tour
This 2-hour tour begins at the Victoria Public Market and includes stops at The Harmonious Gates of Interest, Fan Tan Alley, Market Square, Bastion Square, Trounce Alley, Government St., the Inner Harbour, and the Parliament Buildings. Depending on the day, there are between 6-8 tastings along the route as we discuss the history and quirks of beautiful Victoria, B.C. Tastings can include bread, macarons, meatballs, pierogies, southern biscuits, spring rolls, tea, chocolate, craft beer, and much more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- The tour starts at the original Hudson Bay Building in Victoria. The tour starts here by visiting some of the food vendors in this historic building. The tour continues into Chinatown for tastings before wandering through historic Old Town and finishing at the beautiful Inner Harbour. 6-8 local tastings are done along the route.
Departure Point :Victoria Public Market at the Hudson, 1701 Douglas St #6, Victoria, BC V8W 0C1, Canada
Return Detail :Destination Greater Victoria Visitor Center, 812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Tours have been reduced in size to help with distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.