Victoria Kids Aerial Adventure Course
Enjoy the serenity of getting away in nature on this aerial adventure for kids in Victoria, British Columbia. In Victoria, the Kids Adventure Course is the coolest urban escape. Obstacle games are cleverly hidden among the towering trees and rocky terrain of the city's west shore. Face the challenge and discover the excitement of suspended aerial-obstacle games and zip lines. The Kids Adventure Course includes two rounds of confidence-building games and obstacles. Kids explore independently (while chaperones cheer them on).
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks available on site, not included
- Transportation to/from attractions
- When visiting Victoria, enjoy an affordable outdoor activity, where adrenaline-filled experiences lead to laughter and great memories. Face the challenge and discover the excitement of suspended aerial-obstacle games and zip lines. The Kids Adventure Course is a suspended course up to 10-feet (3 meters) high. It features approximately a dozen games and zip lines, created specifically for young guests to move independently and comfortably through the trees.
Kids Adventure Course uses a continuous-belay system. This makes the self-paced, self-guided experience available to children from ages 5 to 12. The equipment keeps guests attached to the lifeline at all times while they figure out how to navigate the course and equipment on their own. This is the 'monkey-see, monkey-do' part of the adventure course experience.
Departure Point :BLDG #15, Entrance, WildPlay Adventure Parks West Shore Victoria, 1767 Old Island Hwy, Victoria, BC V9B 1J1, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids Adventure Course Requirements:
- Minimum age: five (maximum age 12)
- Minimum height: 3'9" (114cm)
- 45 to 90 minutes to complete
- A signed, online waiver by Parent/legal guardian is required for each child guest
- Chaperone requirements: a responsible adult must accompany kids age 13 and younger on site
- Maximum harness size: 45 inches (114 centimeters) waist; 26 inches (66 centimeters) leg
- Maximum weight: 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
- Wear sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather
- Long hair must be tied back
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.