Victoria Shore Excursion: Whale-Watching Cruise with Expert Naturalist Guides
While in port in beautiful Victoria, check out British Columbia's famous abundance of whales and on this educational 3-hour whale-watching cruise! You'll not only have a chance to spot these incredible mammals, but you’ll also learn all about Canada’s marine life from your expert naturalist guides. Cruise on a 40-passenger boat, designed specifically for whale watching, and listen as two onboard naturalists explain the wonders of the surrounding Pacific marine ecosystems.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour whale-watching tour from Victoria
- 2 onboard naturalist guides
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Five Star Whale Watching, 645 Humboldt St, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1A6 Canada
Explore beautiful British Columbia while spotting incredible killer whales on an exciting whale-watching shore excursion from Victoria! During this three-hour cruise perfect for the whole family, learn about the surrounding marine ecosystem from your expert naturalist guides, who will explain everything from jellyfish to seabirds to, of course, whales! Ask them any questions you may have during your trip and help them spot Pacific marine life.
Ron Bates, one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading orca researchers, may also be along for the ride! He conducts much of his research on these waters and can provide unique and interesting insight into the lives of these magnificent creatures.
Each trip's exact cruising route may differ depending on the day’s whale activity out on the water. The cruise often starts with visits to many of the small islands off the coast of Victoria. From there, learn about the surrounding ecosystems from your knowledgeable crew. Your guides may even pull kelp on board so you can witness where many of the food chains begin.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: British Columbia, British Columbia
Cruises are conducted on boats designed specifically for whale watching and provide a smooth, fast and stable ride. Take advantage of the boat’s comfortable indoor and outdoor seating and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the Pacific Northwest!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Victoria port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Five Star Whale Watching, 645 Humboldt St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A6, Canada
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Victoria Harbour Airport, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (layers and comfortable shoes are recommended)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more details please visit our COVID-19 page at https://www.5starwhales.com/covid-19-safety-protocol/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.