Victoria to Whistler Scenic Flight
Enjoy swift travel and breathtaking views over British Columbia on this 1-hour Victoria to Whistler seaplane flight. Hop aboard your seaplane in Victoria's iconic Inner Harbour and take to the skies with your pilot. Enjoy panoramic views over the Georgia Strait and it's many islands dotting the ocean, before crossing over glacial mountains and lakes. Land comfortably next to Whistler and Blackcomb on Whistler's glacial fed Green Lake.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off in Whistler
- One-way shared transfer from Victoria to Whistler
What's excluded :
- Return flight to Victoria not included - please book separately
- Hotel pick-up in Victoria
- Check in at the brand new floating Seaplane Airport located along Victoria's iconic Inner Harbour. Lounge and take in the organized commotion of the busy working harbour before boarding a classic de Havilland seaplane that holds up to 14 passengers. Planes depart daily at 9:40am, allowing for maximum time in Whistler upon arrival.
From Victoria, you ascend for bird’s-eye views of the clusters of the Gulf Islands dotted with beaches, forests and fields of gold and green, before flying over Garibaldi Park and watching the numerous mountain ranges go by your window.
After 60 minutes in the air, your pilot makes a quick landing in Whistler's glacial fed Green Lake, next to the Whistler and Blackcomb Resort. Before heading into the Village, make a pit stop to the patio at the next door golf course, for a spectacular dining view.
Hop aboard a complimentary shuttle bus that whisks you to your destination in Whistler Village. Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to book your return flight!
Departure Point :Harbour Air Seaplanes, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Departure Time :9:40 AM
Return Detail :Harbour Air, 8069 Nicklaus N Blvd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Valid government issued photo ID required at check in
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.