Victorian Flatbush , Brooklyn Walking Tour
Discover one of the country's largest collection of Victorian homes on this tour of one of Brooklyn's most historic neighborhoods.
Flatbush was one of the original 6 towns of Brooklyn, having been settled by the Dutch in 1651. But its most beautiful treasure is the Victorian Flatbush subsection, developed in the late 19th-century. Several small historic districts, mansions, the historic Kings Theater, and a church dating back to 1654 are some of the highlights you will see on this tour in central Brooklyn.
On this small-group tour, you will see a neighborhood that is a microcosm of the history of Brooklyn.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ditmas Park, Cortelyou Road, Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1512 Beverley Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11226, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :1415 Cortelyou Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11226, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Masks no longer required in NYS in outdoor spaces. All customers may make their own decision, based on their comfort level. The guide is also fully vaccinated for everyone's safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.