Vienna By Yourself with English Chauffeur
Enjoy Vienna by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Business Car Mercedes Benz E class (up to 3 passengers)
or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class (up to 6 passengers).
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Amsterdam with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your minivan at your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- - 4 hs disposal: Maximum of 50 km / - 8 hs disposal: Maximum of 140 km (depeding on chosen option)
- Pick up: maximum 20 minutes waiting time included
- Business Car MB E Class (up to 3 passengers) or Luxury Van MB V Class (up to 6 passengers)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private Driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes Benz E Class or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Vienna with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your minivan at your hotel or accommodation, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Vienna such as Melk Abbey, the Klosterneuburg Abbey or the Danube Valley. You and your group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Schönbrunn Palace: The Schönbrunn Palace and the bordering park area belong to the most popular touristic targets in Vienna. The spacious palace gardens include, among others, the Gloriette, the Neptune Fountain, the Roman Ruin and the Obelisk Fountain.
• Hundertwasser House Museum: What Gaudi is for Barcelona, Hundertwasser is for Vienna. The Hundertwasser Village is open every day from 9:00 till 18:00. The Hundertwasser Museum from 10:00 till 18:00 o'clock.
• Klosterneuburg Abbey: Just north of Vienna and dating back to the 12th Century, contains attractions like the Verduner Altar, the Leopold Chapel and courtyard, and The Marble Hall to name a few.
• Kreuzenstein Castle: Located only a few kilometers north of Vienna, the castle is well elevated and overlooks the village of Leobendorf, between the Vienna Woods and the Danube River, makes for some truly beautiful panoramic views when looking out from one of the many vantage points.
• Stephansdom Vienna's Landmark: The cathedral of Vienna is definitely worth a visit. The entrance to this imposing building is free, but only some areas may be visited without paying an entrance fee.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Arrival Hall, 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherVienna, Austria - Your hotel or acommodation in Vienna City Center
Return Detail :Vienna, Austria - Your hotel or acommodation in Vienna City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.