Vienna Highlights Private Tour for Kids and Families including Mozart House
Discover the Old Town of Vienna with your family on a 2-hour private kid-friendly tour. Your experienced tour guide will engage the whole family with games, trivia, stories, anecdotes and much more! You will all learn about the Habsburg family and the history of Vienna walking through picturesque alleyways and fascinating boulevards. You will see Heroes’ Square, Mozart's House, St Stephen’s Cathedral, Vienna’s Opera House and much more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Mozarthaus Vienna
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, Vienna 1010 Austria
Don’t miss this 2-hour kid-friendly provate walking tour in Vienna! You will meet your professional licensed tour guide just in front of the famous Café Sacher, very popular for the amazing local chocolate cake, and your adventure will start! You will pass by the Vienna Opera House, move to St. Michel’s Square and its beautiful church.
Pass By: Heldenplatz, Volksgarten Hofburg Palace, Vienna 1010 Austria
You will not miss Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz) where Hitler gave his speech in 1938.
Stop At: Mozarthaus Vienna, Domgasse 5, Vienna 1010 Austria
You will not miss an authentic gem of Vienna: Mozart’s House! Here your kids will love to learn about the genius and life of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart visiting the hourse where he lived between 1784 to 1787.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, Vienna 1010 Austria
Your tour will end with the unique St. Stephen Cathedral.
Your guide will entertain your kids with games and interesting stories. This is the perfect tour if you want a nice and fun introduction to Vienna for the whole family!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Philharmoniker Str. 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Stephansplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.