Vienna Natural History Museum Entrance Ticket
The Museum of Natural History is one of the most esteemed museums in Vienna. With an impressive collection of over 30 million specimens and artefacts it’s one of the city’s most popular attractions.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Vienna Natural History Museum Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Natural History Museum (Naturhistorisches Museum)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Natural History Museum (Naturhistorisches Museum), Burgring 7 Maria Theresien Platz, Vienna 1010 Austria
The museum is home to world-famous and unique objects, such as the 29,500-year-old Venus of Willendorf, the Steller’s sea cow that became extinct over 200 years ago, and enormous dinosaur skeletons. Further highlights in the 39 exhibit halls include the world’s largest and oldest public collection of meteorites, including the spectacular “Tissint” meteorite from Mars, as well as the permanent anthropological exhibition on the origins and development of humans, and the new prehistoric exhibition with the Venus Cabinet and the Gold Cabinet.
Behind the scenes, collections comprising some 25 million specimens and artefacts are the essential basis for the work of over 60 staff scientists.
Departure Point :Natural History Museum (Naturhistorisches Museum), Burgring 7 Maria Theresien Platz, Vienna 1010 Austria
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please print your voucher and present at the cashier desk at Naturhistorisches Museum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.