Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow
We offers you private car transfers to major city in Austria, Vienna. We provide comfortable & excellent service quality. Your journey will be safe and proffessional. We make sure that your trip will be easy and smooth. We will pick you up from your Hotel to make your day easier. Company is fully licensed transport business. We encourage you to check our full offer.
• pick up at a location of your choice
• convenient and safe travel
• tour transport to and from
• door to door service (car,van,bus will be at your total disposal)
• all transport costs (fuel, parking, etc.)
• highly qualified, friendly and helpful english-speaking drivers
• third party liability insurance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- How tour looks like> Step by Step
- pick up from Hotel in Krakow
- coffee break at border of Poland and Czech Republic
- lunch break in Brno (on special request)
- drive to Vienna (2h)
- coffee break and WC (on the way, gas station)
- drop-off at your Hotel in Vienna
Transport by new Mercedes Benz Vito 7seats with English speaking driver.
Free WiFi available in the vehicle.
Bottle of water for each of you.
Driver/guide at your total disposal.
Pick up: TBA (fit to your needs)
Advice: take with you local currency: Czech Rep. - Crown, Austria - Euro, Poland - Zloty
Departure Point :
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/16/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Vienna, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.