Vienna Schönbrunn Classic Tour
The Schönbrunn Palace Classic Tour includes:
1. From the Grand Auditorium, explain to the east of the 22 preserved Rococo-style palace rooms, each with an ingenious interior.
2. The Royal Garden of Schönbrunn Palace is a typical French-style garden. The large flower beds are lined with manicured green trees on both sides. The green trees are the characters of 44 Greek myths. At the end of the garden is a "Neptunbrunnen" (Neptunbrunnen), to the east is the "US Spring" from the name of the palace, and opposite the fountain is a man-made Roman ruin (Römische Ruine) and an obelisk. The highest point of Schönbrunn Palace is the Gloriette.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schonbrunn Palace, Schlosstrasse 47, Vienna 1130 Austria
Schönbrunn Palace (German: Schloss Schönbrunn) is a Baroque art building in the southwest of Vienna. It was once the summer residence of the Holy Roman Empire, the Austrian Empire, the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Habsburg dynasty. It is now the most prestigious in Vienna. Tourist attractions.
The name of Schönbrunn Palace comes from the Holy Roman Emperor Matthias (reigned from 1612 to 1619). It is said that in 1612 he hunt to the Fort Kate between Meidling and Hietzing, drinking the spring water, refreshing and sweet. I named this spring "Meiquan", and since then "Meiquan" has become the name of this area. In 1743, the Austrian Empress Maria Teresia ordered the construction of the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace and Baroque gardens, with a total area of 26,000 square meters, equivalent to the Principality of Monaco.
At the 20th meeting of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee in December 1996, Schönbrunn Palace and the Palace Gardens were selected for World Heritage by the significance of their Baroque art architecture in the world. The World Heritage Committee believes that the well-preserved Baroque palace complex of Schönbrunn Palace has outstanding universal values. The Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn Palace constitute a perfect example of the overall art work, which has undergone centuries of renovation and is fully proved And vividly shows the taste, interest and great ambition of the royal family of the Habsburg dynasty.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Schloss Schönbrunn, 1140 Vienna, Austria
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.