Vienna Secrets Walking Tour to Backyards and Mysterious Locations
Listen to the exiting stories about the city. Starting at Stephansplatz, you’ll walk around St. Stephen’s Cathedral to the picturesque Ballgasse. Here you’ll discover the story behind the streets name. See Vienna’s cat café and admire the façade of the Franciscan Church. Learn about how the nobility once lived and stroll through the beautiful courtyards. That tour offers different aspects of Vienna. Marvel at the impressive Baroque architecture. Learn more about the former city wall and get to know Viennese cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local and certified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attraction
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, Vienna 1010 Austria
Starting at Stephansplatz to discover the city center of Vienna
Pass By: Apartments Ballgasse 8 Hegenbart, Ballgasse 8, 1010 Wien, Austria
You will receive the answer why that allay is called "Ball alley"
Pass By: Mozarthaus Vienna, Domgasse 5, Vienna 1010 Austria
See Mozart’s most exclusive residence and find out why he was a millionaire.
Pass By: Church of the Jesuits, Dr.-Ignaz-Seipel-Platz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
On our way learn about how the nobility once lived and stroll through the beautiful courtyards.
Pass By: Franziskanerkirche, Franziskanerplatz 4, Vienna 1010 Austria
Passing picturesque Ballgasse. Here you’ll discover the story behind the streets name. See Vienna’s cat café and admire the façade of the Franciscan Church.
Departure Point :Bankomat, Jasomirgottstraße 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Dr.-Karl-Lueger-Platz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.