Viennese Wine Tasting in a Historic Roman Wine Cellar
Descend into a hidden and secret wine cellar—with roots dating back to the Romans—for a taste of typical Viennese & Austrian wines. Explore a historical and hidden wine cellar & also enjoy small Austrian delicacies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided wine tasting, including three wines
- small snack
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Since time immemorial, around 700 hectares of wine have been cultivated within Vienna's urban area. The roots of viticulture here go as far back as the Romans, who populated the city two thousand years ago. But what exactly is left of the former empire in Vienna today and how is that related to Viennese wine? Get to the bottom of these questions in the truest sense of the word with a wine tasting in the city's deepest wine cellar.
A trained wine expert will lead you into the cellar to taste three different wines. The wines range from classic Viennese wines to other Austrian wines, which will, of course, be paired with a small snack from from the in-house, family-owned delicatessen.
• Viennese local spreads and delicacies
Departure Point :Haas & Haas wine and delicatessen, Ertlgasse 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.