Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan
Discover an underwater paradise on this Vieques snorkeling tour. Depart your San Juan hotel for a 7-hour (including driving time), family-friendly excursion to Vieques Island, then delve into pristine Caribbean waters to snorkel and swim among rays, sea turtles, and schools of colorful fish. During this trip we make two stops by the waters of Vieques. Here you will have the opportunity to spend time relaxing on the beach, snorkel, paddle board and learn about the local environment — and how best to keep it healthy for future generations — before heading back to San Juan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transport to San Juan lodgings (towns outside of San Juan will have an additional pick up fee, meeting point alternative also available)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Safety briefing
- Seasonal fruits and snacks
- Water and soft drinks
- USCG-licensed captain
- Professional snorkel guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
Take time to escape into a little piece of heaven, and discover the Island of Vieques' underwater paradise in our Vieques Snorkeling Tour.
Designed for non-swimmers up to experienced divers, this is an experience suitable for anyone who wants to learn about the local marine environment and ecosystem directly from expert guides.
The tour the leader will brief you on the site, explain what you can expect to see, how to avoid damaging this natural environment, and how to snorkel and look good doing it. Snorkeling is very easy and most people learn to relax and enjoy the experience quickly.
Enjoy Vieques’ crystal clear waters, colorful reef formations, breath-taking marine life and away from the crowds! 21 miles long by 8 miles wide, this beautiful Island is ringed by secluded beaches with limited access (only by boat).
Remember, for over half a century the Island of Vieques and surrounding waters were off limits to the public during the active naval military presence.
Today the area is under the guidance and protection of the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, who controls and monitors the access and overfishing of this area, making Vieques the best place for snorkeling and diving!
• Vieques Island, Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up available on selected areas of San Juan such as Miramar, Old San Juan, Condado and Isla Verde. Meeting point available for the towns of Rio Grande, Luquillo and Fajardo.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to good weather. If canceled due to bad weather you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please note that water can be choppy due to weather conditions.
- We recommend bringing sunblock, water, a camera and towels.
- Children must be 6 years or over to participate.
- Additional fee will apply for pick ups in towns outside of San Juan (Dorado, Bayamon, Rio Grande, Fajardo, Humacao). Meeting point alternative also available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Estimated tour duration includes traveling time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.