Vietnamese Coffee Tasting Experience
Phin coffee is one of the first third wave coffee shop in Hoi An, Vietnam, we are serving coffee from high quality coffee beans which is farmed in Da Lat - the central highland of Vietnam. We also roasting our own coffee with the modern coffee roaster.
Our aim is to provide a great coffee experience to locals as well as tourists and introduce the strong coffee culture of Vietnam to travelers
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will drink a lot of coffee and get to know the stories be hide each drinks
What's excluded :
Meet up at Phin Coffee with our Master Barista, who will lead the entire experience. Learn about Vietnam's coffee history, the difference between the kinds of beans grown in Vietnam, different processing methods used and all the affects on the taste in the cup. Then we will learn how to make the most popular method of brewing Vietnamese coffee - Phin with 3 different kinds of beans: Robusta, Arabica and our house blend (70%Arabica, 30% Robusta); We will also brew using a V60 and we will prepare the famous Vietnamese "egg coffee" for you to experience.
We will be able to practise the brewing methods and then taste all the different brews.
Everyone is welcome to join, whether you have no knowledge about coffee or enough experience to consider yourself a 'coffee snob.' We will all explore together and learn the amazing sensation of top quality coffee. Come join us!
Departure Point :Phin Coffee, 132/7 Trần Phú, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.