Vigie Beach Day with Round Trip Transfer from St Lucia
This is the perfect option for anyone looking to maximize beach time on a non-crowded beach in the island of St Lucia. This St Lucia shore excursion will have you enjoying the pristine waters and golden sand beaches within moments of disembarkation, with this beach being a mere 5 minutes away. This means more time to swim and tan and less time dealing with the hustle and bustle of traffic.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- One complimentary beverage on arrival (Bottled water, local beer or soda) for the transfer and beach chair option or select our all-inclusive option which includes unlimited beers, water and sodas, local lunch and beach chairs.
- Beach chairs (NOT INCLUDED FOR TRANSFER ONLY OPTION)
What's excluded :
- Watersport activities
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Umbrellas (Available for rent at an additional cost from independent supplier)
- If turquoise blue water and golden sandy beaches sound like your idea of paradise then come along this shore excursion and a day at the beach!
Your friendly driver will be waiting for you outside the Castries cruise ship terminal. It is just a short drive to Vigie Beach where your complimentary beach chair awaits. (complimentary beach chairs are provided for all paying adults and children, additional chairs and umbrellas are available for rent at an additional cost).
Once you get hungry or thirsty, there are six restaurants and bars right there at the newly built facility where you can purchase an authentic local lunch, beverages or light snacks. Comfort stations and fresh water shower stalls are also available. While this beach runs parallel to the Vigie Airport there is very little in terms of aircraft noise as it cater only to small aircraft providing regional flights.
At the end of your St Lucia beach shore excursion time, your air conditioned transportation will take you back to your St Lucia cruise ship terminal at the predetermined time
Departure Point :
For Pointe Seraphine arrivals we will meet outside the Diamonds International store. For La Place Care age arrivals we will be street side as soon as you exit the terminal building. Look out for the “Captain Cliff Adventure Tours Sign”
PortsLa Place Carenage CastriesPointe Seraphine Castries
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Beach wear is recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Client may be denied boarding if they display Covid-19 symptoms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.