VILLA ESCUDERO DAY TOUR with Carabao Cart Ride and Bamboo from Manila
The Villa Escudero Resort of San Pablo City in the Philippines offers a one of a kind experience for guests to get up close and personal with a roaring waterfall while enjoying lunch. Tour also includes entrance fees and pickup service from Manila and Makati hotels.
Experience the Philippine heritage like never before. Walk through museum which houses one of the country’s largest private collections of world antiquities. Enjoy the Philippine Experience Show and watch the country’s cultural legacy come to life.
Paddle a native bamboo raft on still waters of the river. Explore our lush surroundings and see many resident bird species along the way. Or take a dip in our pool and relax. Tour also includes entrance fees and pickup service from Manila and Makati hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transfer from Manila (Manila-Villa Escudero-Manila)
- Whole day tour in Villa Escudero
- Parking Fees
- Car Rental Inclusive of Fuel
- Welcome Drinks
- Carabao Cart Ride
- Bamboo Rafting
- Use of newly renovated swimming pool (Only those wearing proper swimming attire will be allowed to use the pool, the adult pool is only for those 18 and above.
- Use of recreational facilities
- FREE Lunch at the waterfalls (Buffet Lunch at the Waterfalls is highly weather-dependent and may be transferred at any time for the safety of our guests)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Villa Escudero
What's excluded :
- Tipping to driver & guide
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Escudero, Maharlika Hwy Laguna, Tiaong, Luzon 1008 Philippines
Villa Escudero Plantations is 800 hectares (2,000 acres) of working coconut plantation and hacienda located 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) south of the city of San Pablo, Laguna Province on the border with Quezon Province in the Philippines.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Manila Bay Area
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.