Villa Valmarana ai Nani in Vicenza - Entrance Ticket
Villa Valmarana ai Nani, just outside the town of Vicenza, is an extraordinary monumental complex that includes the ‘Palazzina’ (Owner’s Residence), the Foresteria (Guest-House) – both frescoed by Giambattista and Giandomenico Tiepolo - and the Scuderia (Stables), within a historical park.
It's surrounded by walls decorated with Statues of Dwarfs. It's the only place in the world where you can admire together the art of the father, Giambattista and the son’s, Giandomenico Tiepolo. The Villa is still owned and inhabited by the Valmarana family, who commissioned the frescoes in 1757.
per adult from
45 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Villa Valmarana ai Nani
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Villa Valmarana ai Nani, Stradella Dei Nani 8, 36100 Vicenza Italy
With the entrance ticket you will enjoy a visit of Villa Valmarana ai Nani, with its internationally known frescoes of Tiepolo, master of the artistic expression of the eighteenth century in Venice.
The visit will last about one hour and includes the visit to the Palazzina (owner's residence), with its 5 frescoed rooms by Giambattista Tiepolo with mitological stories and the Foresteria (Guests' house), with its 7 frescoed rooms by Giandomenico Tiepolo the son of Giambattista, with a total of almost 800 sqm of frescoed walls and ceilings.
Famous personalities have visitied the Villa over the centuries, starting with Goethe in 1786 continuing with the Italian, English, Belgian and Danish Royal Families, ending up with Agnelli, Fellini, Nureyev and many more.
After the visit you can take a little walk in the historical park and Garden with the beautiful flowers hosted, live an immersive experience in the new 3d Room, discover the gadget and the local products on sale at the Bookshop.
Finish your experience with a stop at the Cafeteria, with a stunning view to natural landscape surrounding the Villa.
Departure Point :Villa Valmarana ai Nani, Stradella Dei Nani 8, 36100 Vicenza Italy
Departure Time :Entrance to the Villa 11/2/2020 - 2/26/2021
2/27/2021 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Entr + 3d Room + SmartGuide 11/2/2020 - 3/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
3/7/2021 - 11/1/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The villa has parking spaces, and there is a bus stop within walking distance
- On rare occasions, the villa may be closed for a special event such as a wedding; check before you visit
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.