Village Horseback Riding by Night
Enjoy a peaceful horseback riding after dusk in the beautiful village of St. Paul's Bank (Population 140) . Located within the Belize River Valley, this village shares close proximity to both the Pine Savannah and Rain Forest .
Atop your horse, your guide will point out several things and places of interests on the road and through nature trails. Become a Villager, listen and learn old stories on this exciting and unique Belizean Horseback Riding and Cultural Experience.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Guide
- Transportation to and from the site
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Village and Folk Tales
What's excluded :
It’s a whole different world in the dark! This adventure begins with a pickup from your local place of stay in Belize City. You will then travel 30 miles to the peaceful village of St.Paul’s passing through many rural settlements along the River Valley. Once you’ve arrived at the farm area your guide will then assign a horse that best suits you. No need to worry, our horses are tame and instructions will be given on what to do. You do not need any riding experience to partake in this activity.
.Our horses are tame and have great night vision in the dark, which will be supported by your flashlights or headlamp. There’s need to be frightened as you will not be alone on this tour, your tour guide is well familiar with the village and its surrounding areas, he will be leading you along the way once you’re all set within your saddle.
Follow your guide on the Village’s main road as you enjoy the beauty and serenity of your surroundings. If you wish, you can venture into the Open Pine Savannah on a nature trail or stay on the main road. Remember it’s night time and St. Paul’s Village shares close proximity to Belize’s jungle so chances are you may see wildlife while on your trek
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize Municipal Airport, Belize City, Belize
- Philip SW Goldson international Air Cargo Terminal, Old Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.