Village life along the Old Dhammazedi Road tour
Perfect day escape from Yangon. Adventure bike tour to the real countryside of Myanmar. Experience village life, seeing local life, and their home made products such as seasonal fruit jams, nearly 600 houses in a village do hand weaving looms and another village to see handicrafts of making bronze-lighter. People from the weaving village, every year, go to Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon for the robe weaving competition and they always become winners. Scenic bike ride, colorful paddy fields, villagers and seeing the real Myanmar countryside. Small brides, creeks and country road where our bikes pass through and a few stops for monastery visit will include as well. Later local transports boat / motorbike taxi (seasonal) will bring us to Htee Tan village for having home cooked lunch, a village walk, lake visit and being in touch with more villages. End of the day, go back to main road and take our A/C car back to Yangon. The best bike adventure tour in Yangon and shouldn't miss this day tour!
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Bike rental fees
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Green Season Travel, 44th Street No.18, Botahtaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon) 11162 Myanmar
From here, our guide and car go to the guest's hotels / home to pick up and start our exciting bike adventure tour.
Pass By: Intagaw Baptist Church, Unnamed Road, Inn Ta Kaw, Myanmar (Burma)
Scenic ride through this town and we'll get to Htone Gyi village.
Pass By: Thetkala Football Stadium, Thet Ka La, Myanmar (Burma)
After bike tour, we'll drive toward this town along the main road. Later we'll be heading to Htee Tan Village, Kawa township, Bago.
Departure Point :Yangon Hotel anywhere
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour will end at guest' hotel in Yangon before 7pm.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 30 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.