Village life with Bobo
We are a small travel agency specializing in organizing trips to a 300 year old farm in Dalmatian village where we present to you how people lived in the past, show you their custom, tradition and folklore.
Upon arrival, you will taste homemade brandy (grape, walnut brandy,
cherry brandy, dill, yellowgrass brandy and many others).
One of the highlights of our trip is to prepare our old traditional dish "SOPARNIK" which was made infront of you in the same way as it was done a six houndred years ago.
Soparnik is now protected by UNESC-o as a food heritage which is only made in area you are visiting.
You also have a traditional dinner.
Roast - mix meat with vegetables, salad, ½ l wine, fritters (dessert)
We are only 45 minutes away from your resort
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Meet the traditional way of life in the Dalmatian villages. Be impressed by the rich gastronomic offer of this region. Bobo, your host, will teach you everything about the life of the people of inland Dalmatia, from the preparation of the “Soparnik” - traditional pies made from fresh chard,
today protected by UNESCO as food heritage, to traditional dances with the sounds of Dalmatian instruments, that our ancestors used for entertainment.
Bobo will answer any of your questions related to the lifestyle, and show you how people lived in the good old times and survived the bad old times.
After an introduction to the history, customs and architecture of the countryside, the host will present to us how to make Soparnik (the so-called Dalmatian pizza). Music and dancing are part of the program until dinnertime when you will taste roasted mix meat with spring onion and potatoes, all baked under the traditional bell.
• Cetina, Cetina, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
• Soparnik & Peka
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
contact by email or telephone to arrange pick up pointPorts
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.