Village Tour by Tuk Tuk
Village Tour is specially designed private tour for the travellers who are interested in the rural life of Rajasthan. Explore the rural countryside of Udaipur and experience rural life, their Art, culture and heritage at rural location and village.
- Get a chance to interact with the villagers and understand the lifestyle of people.
- Private village tour with the transportation in a tuk-tuk.
- Witness the rich culture, traditions and simple lifestyle by travelling to some villages near Udaipur.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- This is an Private Trip
- Pickup and Drop-Off at any Udaipur location
- English Speaking Tour Driver at all Attraction.
- Udaipur villages Tour With Tuk Tuk as a Mode of Transport.
What's excluded :
- Accommodation (available to purchase)
- Private Guide
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udaipur District, Udaipur District, Rajasthan
Exploring Udaipur near villages in and around with the places they Badi ka Talab ( tiger lake), Bahubali hill, Ubaishwer Ji temple, view of valley, Hiking in Mountain of rural and countryside area of Udaipur
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your friendly Tuk Tuk driver will pickup you by from your Hotel, Airport or any desired location in Udaipur.Airports
- Dabok Airport, Udaipur India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.