Village Vistas of Cansaulim, Goa - A Guided Biking Tour
Goa is one of the best places to be and if here and you want to explore places on wheels this is a must-book tour. Goa has many beaches and is visited by millions of people. With excellent seafood and great nightlife, one of the best things to explore here is scenic beauty.
The picturesque Village Of Cansaulim is the perfect place to cycle around and sneak into the culture. Right From The Village Tinto, Railway Station And The Local Granary the cherry to the cake is a visit to a local bakery.
That is not it, we will be taking complete care of your needs and you will be having a Captain who will help you with all the chores. Also, there are safety-gears to protect yourself from injuries, in case. In between, we have also arranged some refreshments for you so that exhaustion never strikes you. This beautiful city is ready to take your heart away.
8:00 am - 11:00 am,and
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety Gear
- Well-trained Tour Captain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cansaulim, Cansaulim, South Goa District, Goa
Enjoy effortless riding on the e-bike in Goa as you explore the beautiful city and view the locals as they are doing their daily chores. This tour has everything to help you know more about the city in terms of geography and surrounding beauty.
Enjoy the scenic beauty as you pedal and view the clear cloud above your head. Enjoy the best scenes and make the most of your trip to Goa.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Heritage Village Resort & Spa, Goa, Arossim Beach Road, Cansaulim, Arossim, Goa 403712, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.