Villages Tour around Antigua
In this tour we know some of the interesting villages located around La Antigua, including:
San Juan del Obispo; artisan chocolate and loquat wine factory,
San Pedro las Huertas; public laundry as well as a jade factory, Ciudad Vieja, the Second Capital of Guatemala,
San Antonio Aguas Calientes where you can observe the most beautiful textiles made by hand.
and plantation farm of Nueca de Macadamia.
3 to 4 hours
9:00 am schedule
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- We pick up our customers in hotel restaurants or wherever they request, within Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we include picking up our tourists, we pick up our tourists inside the old town, hotels, airbnb or room house etc.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In case of feeling unwell Please notify the driver or do not board the unit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.