Villavicencio and Caracoles - Mendoza
During the Villavicencio and Caracoles Tour you will get to know the Monument of Canota, which is a tribute to the "Army of the Andes" with two stone walls and several attractions of the surroundings.
Following the circuit through the Caracoles de Villavicencio, you will admire the beautiful periphery and the richness of the flora and fauna of the Cordillera.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the nature reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Reserva Natural Villavicencio, Ruta Provincial N 52 Km. 16.5, Las Heras 5539 Argentina
Enjoy the beautiful landscape of Villavicencio and its mineral water springs. Leaving the city of Mendoza, we will take the old route to Chile, a path full of history, since here San Martin traveled with his Army of the Andes in the liberating campaign to then go to the provincial route No. 52, where we can see the Monument of Canota and an imposing view of the precordillera Mendoza. We will arrive at the post of Vaquerías, an old place of baqueanos and arrieros, and today the place where the first section of the park ranger of the Villavicencio Nature Reserve, created in the year 2000, works. Advised by specialized guides, we will come into contact with this delicate ecological balance, which covers 70,000 hectares.
Then, we will continue towards the old international road and we will cross part of the road of Caracoles, called in this way for its great number of curves. Finally, after taking photos of the Villavicencio ravine from the height, we will visit the historic center of the Hotel Villavicencio and its gardens. It is an excellent excursion for those who do not have a whole day to know the mountain of Mendoza.
Departure: 08:00 hs
Arrival: 1:00 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.